Terms & Policies
We protect your privacy.
We limit data access to those who need to know.
Within our organization, your personal data is accessible to only a limited number of employees with special access privileges. Although we may, from time to time, compile general demographic information based on your order, this information is shared within our organization only and has no identifiable personal data associated with it.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your First Name, Your Last Name, and Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer’s internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing Edit Profile option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfilment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Jainshikanjimasala.com website. By using the Jainshikanjimasala.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
All information, products and services displayed on Jainshikanjimasala.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Jainshikanjimasala.com has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the Jainshikanjimasala.com, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use Jainshikanjimasala.com
Jainshikanjimasala.com shall not be required to notify You, whether as a registered user or not, of any changes made to the Terms & Conditions. The revised Terms & Conditions shall be made available on the Website. Your use of the Website and the Services is subject to the most current version of the Terms & Conditions made available on the Website at the time of such use. You are requested to regularly visit the home page www. Jainshikanjimasala.com to view the most current Terms & Conditions . It shall be Your responsibility to check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. Jainshikanjimasala.com may require You to provide Your consent to the updated Terms & Conditions in a specified manner before prior to any further use of the Website and the Services is provided on the Website. If no such separate consent is sought, Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms & Conditions, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
- com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services of the site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Jainshikanjimasala.com
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Jain Shikanji Masala shall not be entertained
- Jain Shikanji Masala reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Jain Shikanji Masala for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Jain Shikanji Masala reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Jain Shikanji Masala has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Jain Shikanji Masala without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Jain Shikanji Masala will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Jain Shikanji Masala shall not entertain any complaints after 10 days, for all items except perishable and dairy products once the order is delivered. For perishable and dairy products the complain has to be done on the delivery itself. No complaints are accepted if made after accepting the delivery.This is due to the nature of products.
- Payment gateway is taken by the seller & Jain Shikanji Masala is no way legally associated with the seller or payment gateway provider Jainshikanjimasala.com or its associates are no way responsible for any payment fraud done by payment gateway provider.
- By agreeing to this terms and conditions it is assumed that consumer has read all the related conditions,shipping policy,cancellation and returns policy of the website and has agreed with them.
You agree that Jain Shikanji Masala may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website and block Your future access to the Website if Jain Shikanji Masala t determines that You have violated these Terms & Conditions or Additional Terms. You also agree that any violation by You of these Terms & Conditions will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to Jain Shikanji Masala, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and You consent to Jain Shikanji Masala obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Jain Shikanji Masala deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Jain Shikanji Masala may have at law or in equity.
You agree that Jain Shikanji Masala may, in its sole discretion, and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to): (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies; (2) a request by You (self-initiated account deletions); (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any service offered on or through the Website; or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
If Jain Shikanji Masala does take any legal action against You as a result of Your violation of these Terms & Conditions Jain Shikanji Masala will be entitled to recover from You, and You agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Jain Shikanji Masala
Please read the conditions of use carefully before using the Jainshikanjimasala.com website. By using the Jainshikanjimasala.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions…
DISCLAIMER: The entire website’s content is independent of the influence of any sponsors or other third parties. The information on the site should never be used as a substitute for the consultation of a doctor or a medical practitioner or a physician or a licensed medical personnel. The content written is for informational purposes only and might not be entirely accurate. In no way it should be considered as any form of medical advice. Consult a licensed doctor if you’re ill.
Our address is:
Jain Shikanji Masala, Honey Product
C-29, Guru Nanak Pura, Modinagar,
Ghaziabad, U.P. – 201204