Jaljeera is an Indian beverage. It is flavored with a spice mix known as jal-jeera powder. In Hindi, "jal" means water and "jeera" means cumin. The beverage form is essentially lemonade and jaljira powder, and is a popular summer drink in India.
- Take a Pouch of Masala Jain Shikanji
- Mix the Masala Jain Shikanji in a 50ml of Cold Soda and Stir Well
- Left over soda water(150ml) Should be mixed well with the help of 2 Glasses
- Add some ice and enjoy the best Shikanji at home
Chai Masala is an Indian spice mix mainly used to flavor the milk tea (chai). This masala tea powder is a dry, ready-to-use, gluten-free, and vegan spice powder that can be stored for a year. It is is the secret ingredient to make the Indian style masala chai at home.
- 100% Vegetarian and cruelty free.
- No chemicals added.
- Made with love in our great country India.
- Age old recipe.